Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Quiet Doesn't Always Mean Sleeping

Sometimes Bergen plays in his room before falling asleep for a nap. This particular day I hadn't heard him for a while so I thought he was asleep. I was surprised to suddenly hear him calling for me, sounding a little panicked. I decided to not ignore this one and cracked open the door. This is what I found! He had been quietly putting on lotion, about half a bottle in fact. He had so much excess it was no longer soaking in. It had gotten in his eyes and that's what was causing his panic. Thankfully I was in one of those good moods where I could say, "Don't move! I'll be right back!" And ran for the camera. Sometimes Bergen gets a little confused as to which products go on his body, and which ones go in his hair. Apparently this was one of those times, or he was just having so much fun he couldn't stop after his arms and legs. Turns out it was pretty easy to wash out of his hair, and wasn't even as bad as I thought it was going to be to soak it up out of the carpet.
Each day brings a new kind of unexpected mess that I will get to clean up. When I woke up that morning, I never would've guessed this would be that day's winner. As others have said, his skin does look very hydrated :) Seriously thought, even completely covered in lotion he's cute!

No comments: