Friday, August 12, 2011

Six Flags with Andrew

Before my brother Andrew leaves for his mission, he got to come spend some time with us in Texas. One of the things he wanted to do was ride the rides at Six Flags. Bergen got to spend the day with a friend, and Travis, Andrew, and I got to run the park little kids.
It was super hot. Really hot. Did I mention it was crazy hot? We drank a ton of water that day!
Andrew and I waiting for a ride.
Andrew and Travis.
Travis and I being silly.
We took a break from the rides for a late lunch. We went to the car, cranked the AC, and rested up for the rest of the day. Travis even took a little nap. Guess all those rides were harder on us than we thought :)
Andrew barley hanging on.
And me having fun with the camera.
Round two on the rides. Travis and I were definitely feeling our age as some of these rides really rocked our brains. It was fun to hang out all day together. Andrew and Travis are the two in white shirts, with their arms up in the air.
Waiting to take the tallest drop the park has. I skipped this one this time, but I did ride Superman, and that was a big accomplishment for me!
Us just before leaving the park. Travis and Andrew were being super silly!

No comments: