Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Craft Day

The classic boy interests are definitely on the top of Bergen's list of loves, but every once and a while he like to do things I like to do. He likes to, "cut, cut, cut," and "goo." We worked really hard on these pictures. Bergen even tells me now we only need "lil bit goo" (same goes for syrup on pancakes and french toast). He's always been good with his hands and mechanical things, but even still I'm impressed that he holds the paper in one hand, the scissors in the other, and cuts like big kids and adults do.


The finished products. Kix cereal glued to the paper. Little pieces of paper Bergen cut himself, glued to the paper. And a colored on piece of paper topped with a healthy dose of "goo," of course.

1 comment:

Kinzie Sue said...

Goo is fun! I'm too scared to let B have scissors within his reach. I think he'd start running or something- haha. But I could use your Kix idea, but then again those would probably just get eaten . . . Love that cute Bergen of yours!