Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Almost a Missionary

It was fun to have my brother stay with us for a week before heading off on his mission. This is the second to last picture of us together that we will get for 2 years. Andrew was 10 when I got married, and now look at him at 19...tallest one of all (ok that's not hard to do, but you get where I'm going with this). It will be fun to read his letters and see how he grows and changes over the next 2 years. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the family will grow and change while he is gone too. For example, when he comes home Bergen will be twice his current age, crazy! I'm so glad we got in some quality time together!


But really?! Are you sure he's old enough to be a missionary? He's still just a kid at heart. Bet then again, I guess we all are :)

1 comment:

EricB said...

Where did that little boy go? He grew up to be a fine young man. As did you grow up to be a fine wife and mother. Nice job both of you.