Monday, July 25, 2011

This is How We Roll

Travis got this bike seat and helmet for Bergen so they could ride together. Bergen LOVES it, for the first part of the ride at least. After a while he isn't so patient with the chin strap and says ouie, ouie! Funny thing is he's fine if he's momentarily distracted with something like, "do you see that duck?" Or, "look at that truck."
One night the boys rode the bike and I ran around the neighborhood. Every time they went past me Bergen would yell, "hi mamaaaaa!" That was so fun!
I've taken Bergen riding a few times myself. He likes holding onto the handles on occasion, which means I have to keep on my toes about which sudden direction he may steer us :) It's been nice to have a good exercise alternative for those days that I just don't feel like running.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That looks fun! I've always been too nervous to use one of those. (I'm not sure why). How fun to have them cheer you on on your run!