Monday, June 25, 2012

I not a chair!

Just something funny from the week. 

Bergen was having a major fit one morning, trying to hit me and slamming the toilet seat (we were in the bathroom) so I laid him on the floor and kind of sat on him (not with my weight, just enough to hold him in place) to try and calm him down. In the middle of his crying he was yelling at me, "Don't sit on me mommy! I not a chair! Don't sit on me! I not a chair! Gig off a me!" 

I actually thought this was VERY funny because lately he has found pleasure in putting his feet all over me, and occasionally the computer while it is on my lap. I have been telling him, "Do not put your feet on me! I am not the floor!" Guess he really had picked up on that and was able to reuse the principle. Silly boy! :)

No comments: