Friday, June 8, 2012

3 Year Checkup

Bergen had his 3 year checkup. 

He weighs 30 pounds (25%) and is 34 3/4 inches tall (10%).

He was very calm the whole time we were at the doctors, and did a good job doing what they asked him to do. Although the doctor did have to promise him a sticker to get him to take the deep breaths. The doctor would say big breath, and Bergen would say, "No. I'm fine." It was kind of funny. For the vision test Bergen had to say what shapes the nurse was pointing to. There was a house, a heart, and for the circle Bergen said it was a moon. I thought that was cute. He would say, "I don't know" for the square. I'm not sure why but at least he was consistent. At the end of the appointment the doctor said "He's a delight." I already knew that though :)


He put the gown on at first, but it only lasted until just before the doctor came it. Oh and the receptionist, the nurse, and the doctor all gave Bergen compliments on his hair! I always find that funny.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Cute little guy!