Monday, March 9, 2009

Cynthia needs...

My friend Katie had this on her blog, and instead of folding laundry like I should be doing, I thought I would test it out. It actually turned out to be kind of funny in a silly sort of way :) 

Rules of the game: Type your name into Google followed by the word "needs" i.e. "Cynthia needs". List the Top 10 hits. Here are mine:

1. At just five feet tall, Cynthia needs to learn how to wear clothes that don't drown her.

2. Cynthia needs a lot of love.

3. Cynthia [needs a name change] is going out today, but I'm not sure where.

4. Cynthia needs the pillow police.

5.  Cynthia needs to go HOME!

6. Cynthia needs to BE IN THE DEBATES!

7. Cynthia Needs Our Help!!! It's time! Refuse to Lose!

8. Cynthia needs to lighten up about saying her name.

9. Cynthia needs a CAR for CHEAP!!

10. Cynthia needs more attention.

11. (I just had to add this one because I really like it) All Chef Cynthia needs is a clean kitchen and refrigerator when she arrives.

12. (ok, ok, last one) Cynthia has a vision disability. She lacks peripheral vision and needs sight-enhancing toys to play with when possible. She wears special glasses...

Now that I've had my fun, I'm going to spend some time with the laundry!

Special Note: I'll post pictures of my sewing project when I finish it...I'm still working on the blanket and as much as I want to work on it everyday, life happens and it's still a work in progress. So stay tuned :)

7 comments:

Karin said...

that's funny

Kim said...

yep...agreed...that's funny.

Gina said...

I googles 'gina needs'. Bail money, a drink, and I can't repeat the other one. Apparently I share the name with some crrraazy gina's!

Gina said...

OK, I don't need a drink. I can't even spell googled or crazy for that matter!

Karin said...

I think we should help Gina with her bail money.

If you thought those cupcakes were good- wait until I get around to making some of the other ones for you!! :)

Were you at church? I had your gift for you.

Kiera said...

I checked mine too...
mine said
Kiera needs publicity
Kiera needs a new home
Kiera needs to freaking eat!
Kiera needs a home with room to run!!
The rest said I need a home. So I must need a new home pretty badly!!

Please Pass the Green said...

Hilarious!!! Yours were much funnier than mine! You need the pillow police! Hahahah! I love it! I like the special glasses one too. Thanks for playing.:)