Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Shower

I have such awesome friends! 
A couple of weeks ago, my friends had a baby shower for me and guess what? I had even more friends come to it. It was a lot of fun and I'm so thankful for people's generosity. I was given a huge variety of a lot of very nice things! After the shower, my list of things still to get didn't even fill up a little sticky note. Thank you to everyone that come, everyone that sent gifts, and everyone that continues to be a support to us! I feel so blessed to have so many amazing friends!





Thank you Brooke! Thank you Gina! Thank you Karin! Thank you Melanie! Thank you Sarah!

6 comments:

Kim said...

The shower was so much fun. Thanks for inviting me :)

Alycia said...

I am glad that you had such a great shower. I am sad that I missed seeing Hayley. I thought that you would be the only one that I knew. I wish that our ward wasn't the only one in the whole area to have mutual on tues. instead of wed. It really messes up my party schedule!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

Wish I were close enough to see you again before you have that little guy because you look fabulous! I really love the haircut and you are glowing!

Kiera said...

You got a lot of cute stuff! How fun!! Glad I could be there to support you!!

Emily said...

I so wish I could have been there for you!!! You look incredible. I'm glad you got lots of wonderful stuff and lots of support there.

Please Pass the Green said...

Looks like fun! I wish I could've been there too! What do you still need?