Friday, March 6, 2009

30 Weeks

I had a great doctors appointment this week! He doctor said I passed the glucose test with flying colors. My iron level is right on and my blood pressure is good. The baby's heart beat was a strong and steady 135 beats per minute. He doctor also said the baby is measuring to be about 3 pounds right now, and he guesses he will be about 6 1/2 - 7 lbs. at delivery. I said I was ok with that :) He also said everything else was great, a textbook pregnancy. Got to be grateful (and very happy) about that!
Oh yeah, I got my hair cut a little while ago. Not just any haircut, the shortest haircut I've ever had haircut! I'll blame it on pregnancy (sure, I'll give in, why not?) but I wanted it and liked it, then  hated it, and then wasn't sure, but ended strong on love it. How do you like this pile of hair? It's only half of it!


7 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

I am still shaking my fist at you on the 6-7lbs baby.:) Your hair looks cute and that last picture is quite the sassy picture. If we webcamed it wouldn't be like looking in the mirror, my hair is shorter.

LanceNHope said...

I'm with Helen. Hope that little baby comes out smoothly. Love the haircut! Good to hear that you're doing well.

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

You haircut is darling and you look great! Miss you!

Emily said...

Love the hair! Almost 10 years ago (is that right?) when we met, i never would have guessed you would cut your hair that short! Too cute. I'm glad you're both (you and baby) healthy and doing well. Love you!

Alycia said...

I think it looks great! I also love the fabric that you picked out for the bedding. Post some pictures of the finished product!

Jennifer said...

Great hair cut Cyn! So you finally gave in. Well it's cute! I'm so glad that things are going so well with the pregnancy. That is a huge blessing!

Please Pass the Green said...

You haven't mentioned anything about your butt in a while. Is it still growing too?:) You look so good! Love the hair. I'm so happy that you've got a healthy baby inside you. A SMALL and healthy baby. That's good news for sure!