Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bergen Cleans Up

Before Bergen goes to sleep I usually do a quick pick up of his room. That way if he gets up at night, or we have to go in there, we aren't stepping on toys in the dark. I guess I just do it out of habit for naps too. Well this particular day I didn't clean up because Bergen was not quite ready to fall asleep, so I left him playing and hoped he would go to sleep soon. He did eventually climb onto his bed and fall asleep. When I went to get him later I thought something seemed different about his room. I started looking around and noticed he had picked up his room himself! Not a thing was left on the floor. Needless to say it was a very proud mommy moment.

Here's the books back on the shelf and the things he placed on top.
This one took me a while to find. His pants he put back in the drawers. In the jammie drawer, but a drawer none the less.
I love his occasional outbursts of organization!

May 2011

No comments: