Friday, May 28, 2010

A Very Happy Face


Yesterday we went swimming. I was trying to get Bergen in his swimsuit to go, but he was just having fun.
He also followed Daddy outside to water the trees. I've never seen him crawl like this before, but I guess it works better this way on the grass :)
Bergen took a few minutes to warm up to the idea of the water, but it wasn't long before he was crawling around in the shallow end, playing with little fountains. He even let us sit him on the side of the big pool, and he would reach for us standing arms length away. He totally trusted us to catch him every time! He's quickly becoming a little fish. I think swim time this summer is going to be lots of fun!

1 comment:

The "D.C." O's said...

I like the bear crawl. I also think it is funny that he is shinning in the sun that it looks like he is nacky. Pool time won't be the same relaxing activity it once was.:)