Monday, May 17, 2010

Coloring

For Mothers' Day I thought it would be cute to have Bergen color on the cards for the Grandmas. He has a magnetic writing board he scribbles on, but I hadn't had him color before. While I did manage to get him to scribble a few lines, he was mostly interested in "a box of lots of little items." It was taking much longer than I anticipated to get visible markings on the card, only one of the four cards actually got a picture from Bergen on it. Better luck next year :)
He showed me lots of crayons as he was pulling them out of the box.
He also did what he does best...throw them!
I think he's got a pretty good arm!
We'll have to keep working on the actual coloring part of using crayons.

1 comment:

Laura said...

what a beautiful little boy!! So fun to see him and how much he has grown! His hair is getting lighter and he just keeps getting more and more! I actually can see a little more trav in him now that he's getting older too. It looks like his bday was a success and he had fun (even though the cake didn't go so well...at least he tried to get it everywhere...all my kids just stare at it and finally put one little finger in and now even put it in their mouth!). your doing a great job!!! Can't wait to see you guys!