Friday, May 28, 2010

My Not So Little One Year Old

I wanted a couple of cute pictures to capture Bergen being one (and his long baby hair). So I thought I would try a little mini photo shoot. Easy enough, right? We combed his hair, used the hairspray and went to the backyard. He had other ideas. The main one being HOLD ME! He did not want to be put down and spent most of the time crying his little eyes out. I finally called it quits when I began to wonder if the neighbors were wondering why that baby was crying for so long. I managed a few cute ones...but mostly crying ones.
I love love love these cheeks!
This is a squinty face I see a lot when we are outside.
He's so "in to" things. Always trying to figure stuff out!
This is another classic Bergen expression. I love it!

It's SO sad and the tear on his cheek just kills me, but I couldn't resist.

2 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

So cute. Aren't the neighbors used to kids crying for so long in your back yard while you are trying to take pictures?

littleREEDwriting said...

LOVE THESE!! Man! I've missed a lot !! Looks like you are having a great time in Utah!