Friday, March 12, 2010

He's a Mover!

He's no different than most babies...he loves the kitchen cupboards! It always cracks me up when I find him actually IN the cupboards :)
Swinging at the park. Sorry it's sideways! Just turn your computer if you want a better look. Or I guess your head would work too.
Getting into trouble. We plugged this in and within about an hour Bergen had discovered it. We thought this would be safe, but it's not, so it's no longer there.
His old crawl and new crawl. He still uses both regularly.
So we have this game where I chase Bergen and he runs away from me. He crawls as fast as he can laughing. Then he stops to look back at me, I said I'm going to get you, and start after him again. He starts laughing again and takes off. When I do get him he does this funny squealing laugh and usually ends up with this hiccups. We do this over and over all over the house. Unfortunately every time I try to record it, he forgets our game and goes for the camera.
You know you feel sorry for me! :) This is everyday, every clothing change, and every diaper change. And this is just a glimpse, I'd already gotten the diaper on and still had to get his jammies on. I try and try to find different things to hold his attention but so far nothing has really worked more than once or twice. And even though things usually don't last long enough to complete the entire process. It used to really ware me out and be frustrating, but I've gotten over it and enjoy the hilarity of it, eventually he won't mind having to pause for 2 seconds to get changed...hopefully :)

7 comments:

Karin said...

He is just precious. I love him in the cupboard, hilarious.

Kiera said...

Those are cute! What a little mover!

The "D.C." O's said...

Joshua:
Video 1 Der he is! I go hide cupboard with pots...

Video 2 Were's me? (any park pics or videos he sees of Bergen he thinks he was there too)

Video 3 That's Travis!!!

Video 4 Bergen, what you doing?

Video 6 get jammies on

The "D.C." O's said...

Switch Video 3 and 4 on my first comment.
And now Joshua is hiding in the cupboards. Running out and saying boo to Nathan.:)

Please Pass the Green said...

I give you permission to create some kind of table with belts to strap him down. I think it's humane. Jammie time could take 20 minutes like that, as I know you know. What a workout!

Zumba and Dawn said...

you guys are having to much fun! I wish I could snuggle him! But I'm sure he would cry like you did when you were little. :(

Debbie said...

Oh man, Toby was and is the exact same way about changing clothes. I think it gets harder before it gets better because once Toby started walking he would RUN away from me. Now he is understanding bribery so its gotten a lot easier, thank heavens. But yeah I feel your pain. :)