Thursday, December 31, 2009

Family Picture

I wanted a nice family picture for our Christmas cards this year but it just wasn't working out when Travis was home. So one day before he took off we spent his last half hour at home taking pictures of ourselves sitting against the side of our house with the camera on a stool in the empty lot next to us and used the self timer. Considering the circumstances I thought they turned out pretty well! Travis really didn't want to do it but after I drug him out there and he saw the cute pictures of him and Bergen he decided it was a good ideas and was really glad we did it. This was the Christmas card I designed and some of my favorite pictures from that day.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Loved the pictures...thanks for sharing.

Please Pass the Green said...

Love the one of Bergen holding onto Travis's head. So cute!