Monday, December 21, 2009

Videos

Bergen is changing, moving, and learning fasting than I can keep up on the postings. Here are a few things from the beginning of December.

Before we started using the booster seat to eat Bergen would sit here and flail his arms and legs over and over.
Don't believe me, here he is doing again on another day. He still does this laying on his back and while in our arms. Which by the way makes for quite a work out!
Up until about the middle of December Bergen would get around by mostly rolling. Then he discovered he could spin himself in a circle. He was having an especially good time spinning this particular night while I was getting ready to give him a bath. I thought it was funny that after he was in the bathtub he continued to spin circles.
Here he is combining his ability to roll and spin. Right around Christmas he also figured out a version of an army crawl. Rolling, spinning, and army crawling...he's every where now and usually faster than I'm expecting him to be! I almost forgot to mention, this cry is his "I'm exhausted, really to go to sleep" cry.

2 comments:

Emily said...

He is really too adorable!! I was pretty sure he was going to flop right off the table! That hair- I love the haircut. Soon he'll be emptying your cupboards!

The "D.C." O's said...

Is he trying to fly like daddy? Good thing you have him strapped in that bouncy seat! When you started talking in the video it kind of threw me off because it sounded like me.