Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A White Christmas in Texas

We had a white Christmas this year! Christmas Eve it started snowing and this picture is just before it got dark. Christmas morning the ground was completely covered.
I thought I would take Bergen out to see the snow and take a few pictures.

He was interested enough in touching it...
I thought maybe he would like sitting in it...but I was wrong.
Really wrong! He tipped over and this is the last one we got. I brushed him off, took him inside and wrapped him up to warm those freezing hands. He cried for, what is for him, an unusually long time (10-15 minutes) before settling back down again. Maybe next time we get snow he'll like being "in" it better.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Poor Bergen...I bet that snow was cold for him. I wasn't here but it snowed a little in Arkansas and was VERY cold.

The "D.C." O's said...

By the time you get snow again he probably will like it because he will be a lot older.:) Oh yeah and he has that roll down like a pro.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, such a cute outfit, love the snow pics Mandy