Saturday, December 12, 2009

Playing, Moving, Eating

With Travis gone so much, Bergen and I get to spend a lot of time together just us. He is becoming quite the little mover and is constantly ending up in places I think are kind of funny.

He likes to roll over to the entertainment center and play with the swinging doors.
At the end of the day I put the toys in the living room into this basket. In the morning and thru out the rest of the day, Bergen has fun pulling them out. You may notice he does have a couple of non traditional toys. The cardboard box for instance, apparently it tastes good. And a diaper (clean of course). These days, in order to keep him occupied and laying still long enough to change his diaper, I give him his own to play with.

He's discovered the rug and blinds on the back door.
Bergen was on one side of the room when I went into the bathroom. When I came out he was on the other side of the room...under his crib. He kept laughing and turning to look at me like he was quite proud of himself!
This is one of those crazy morning hairdos I've mentioned. He's talking to daddy on the phone, or was that eating the phone?
Bergen will finally sit still enough to use this highchair. I've tried it a couple of times before and he would lean really far to one side or try and slide himself down. I think he thinks it's cool now, sitting up at the table like mom and dad. He also seems to be more interested in the food we're eating than the pureed food I'm spooning into his mouth. Cheerios! I love those things. They keep him so quiet! (In fact, so quiet he had his first movie theater experience this week.)


The week of Thanksgiving tooth #1 came through, and the week after tooth #2 showed up. Teeth are not an easy thing to take a picture of! This is the best we got.
This is a little jacket I wore when I was a baby. I think he's pretty cute in it. I wonder if he looks like me?

5 comments:

EricB said...

I remember the jacket. He looks like you in the arms and body, not the head.

EricB said...

Also, the two pictures in the high chair eating cheerios and all the others look like Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde transformations.

The "D.C." O's said...

I/we miss Bergen, and you. Joshua says, "crazy hair!" you know how he says it. I like how Bergen is "in" the basket. Is he rolling where he wants to go, or does he do more of a crawl on his belly like Joshua did?

Tammy said...

His hair is SO awesome!!!

Please Pass the Green said...

Bergen definitely know what's up with the taste of cardboard. Watch out. He'll definitely be chowing down on those cardboard baby books. Love his crazy hair AND his big-boy combed look!