Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Trees and a Bunny

Projects are what keep Bergen entertained and the quick, easy ones are how I keep some sanity. This was a fun little finger printing project, except Bergen liked to use his whole hand! I printed three bare trees and each of us did one. When they are lined up they say Thankful For You.
The concentration!
I originally thought I would frame and hang them somewhere, but for now I think they are kind of cute on our fall mantel. So that is where they will stay this year.

..........

Travis and Bergen found this baby bunny in our backyard. It was so scared it couldn't even hop away from them. So they decided to give it some food. And water. And build it a cardboard shelter for the night. It was gone the next day. We hope his mommy came back to get him and he's safely in his home (as opposed to the tragic alternative). Bergen took this picture of the bunny himself.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I must be way behind on seeing your blog posts! I love the mantel, you are such an amazing decorator. I just might have to copy the fingerprint trees too. Oh, and I love the pumpkins in the lanterns too!

Helen said...

Your mantel looks so professional. Maybe one day I will be grown up and have decorations like that.:)