Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Movie Night

I wish I remembered to do this more often! I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but Bergen LOVES to help in the kitchen (yes, there was sarcasm there). In fact he's even started pulling out multiple items to be used when making, or when he wants to eat something specific. And he's got all the right items for the job too! Usually I take the hint, although the morning I was getting dressed in the closet and he brought me a pot and a box of macaroni & cheese I held off until lunch to make that. So when I think about it, it works great to make popcorn and spend a few quiet moments on the couch together before getting ready for bed. Bergen sits for a few shows, but without fail he requests to watch trains! So glad I can record them so they are easily accessible for our movie nights :)

I love how he's saying "cheeeeeese", but still watching the TV.
He does excellent with a cup now. Unless he's confined to his seat I still prefer water in it though...just in case. He looks so grown up!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Joshua loves his popcorn movie times too. When are we having one together?:)