Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dance for the Camera

New Year's Eve was quite the night for us...well not really. In fact it was no different from any other ordinary night. Travis was at work and Bergen and I went to bed as regularly scheduled. Lame I know!

But Bergen was in the dancing mood that day. He must have known others were out partying it up and some were probably even dancing :) He was being so cute I wanted to record him, but wondered if getting up to get the camera was even worth it...since I rarely get what I want because he just wants the camera! For whatever reason I asked him if mommy could take his picture. He stops dancing, learns forward, and says, "Chit-chur?" And runs to the drawer with the camera. After getting the camera I was shocked when he ran back to position and resumed dancing. AND then he even performed for me! What a cutie :)
After his performance he wanted to see it. I think he watched 4 or 5 times on the camera screen pointing and laughing. I think he thinks he's cute too.

2 comments:

Please Pass the Green said...

Very impressive moves, Bergen! He's got some fast little dance steps going on there. I swear there's nothing more entertaining than watching little kids dance.

Carlie said...

oh that is super cute! he is acting so big...adorable boy