Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rocking Chair

This kid is so funny. He's perfectly capable of sitting on his own. "But please don't make me do it," he says! He has to be distracted by a really cool toy to sit on the floor willingly. It's even a struggle to sit him in his highchair or the bathtub. Although once he's sitting in either of these places he's ok. The rocking chair though, he doesn't mind the rocking chair :) It was a chair we had when I was a kid. Good thing my dad went to all the work of disassembling it, my mom flew on an airplane with it, and Travis put it back together because Bergen loves it!



4 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

He looks so grown up. There must be something about rocking chairs because Joshua loves them too. The chair looks so good, as I mentioned before.

Karin said...

I love it, he is so cute.

Laura said...

HE is so big! In a rocking chair and everything! i hope your hanging in there both of you..so far away! But I like your list Cynthia about making the moments more meaningful! I definitly need to do the same thing! Love you guys!

Please Pass the Green said...

A definite thanks to Mom and Dad for getting it to you. I can't believe he can sit on his own now. He's growing up so fast!