Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January Doings

This is a quick update of a few things we have done this month. More detailed updates to come...stay tuned for my next couple of postings.

So, much to Bergen's displeasure, we finally took down our Christmas tree. He was having so much fun with it :)
Bergen really likes music, and he REALLY likes getting piano time!
Bergen no longer rolls to get around. He scoots! And he is getting very adventerous and exploring more corner of the house. He was in the living room playing, but came to help me with the dishes. He got himself under there, although I kind of missed how it happened :)
Along with making discoveries in our house, he now knows the cupboards and drawers open, but only while sitting in his seat. Thankfully he hasn't put the two together that they would also open while he was on the ground. That's ok though, I can wait for that one!
We have a mirror in our car so I can see his face while I'm driving. I LOVE watching him look outside. All too often I find myself looking in the mirror and watching the road out of the corner of my eye. And they say cell phones are a distraction, what about baby mirrors! These pictures do not do it justice, but they give you an idea of what I see.
Travis is constantly watching the bikes that are for sale. This one was so under priced he just couldn't pass up the chance to buy and sell it himself, an investment opportunity he tells me :). All while getting to enjoy it for a couple of weeks.
This is as much of a ride as Bergen gets! Maybe when you're older sweetheart...much older!

2 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

Yeah more pictures. I will try to remember what I wanted to comment. I can see that the tree is in motion from Bergen pulling it over. It was sad for Joshua when we took our tree down too. He got sad every time we went out and there were less and less Christmas lights up. The boys should do a duet on the piano. I like the pictures in the mirror, and that picture of Bergen on the bike is ADORABLE. He may want a bike before you are ready for him to have one.:) He may ketch the fever from sitting on it.

EricB said...

The fever came from the grandfather on the mothers side. But I'm sure there was plenty contributed by the father. So you haven't sold it yet? Maybe there is still hope to get a spin on it.