Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Few Picture Highlights From October

Boys just hanging out together. Owen didn't stay there long, but I sure enjoying these little brother moments!
Not even nine months old but I find him pulling himself up to stand next to things. Crazy!
Bergen contently playing with toys on his own is such a rare thing, I find myself pulling out the camera ever time I see him actually doing it.


Owen just wishing to be out there!
This was a sweet moment. Bergen had pulling the rocking chair into the room to be next to sleeping baby. He even rocked the swing for baby.
Man he's getting big! And quick too! He sees an open door and it's a race to explore the bathroom.
We were webcamming with the Olivers and the boys got silly. Bergen thought this was so funny. I love Helen's face on the computer in the background! She was trying to photo bomb this picture wasn't she?! :)
Travis loves Monopoly. Me not so much. But Bergen is getting more and more interested in games lately so the played together. I think Travis was in heaven :) 
Sweet sleeping baby snuggled up to the edge.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Photo Bomb success!:)