Sunday, April 15, 2012

Building Planter Boxes

We worked on our yard a lot this week. We have two of the three planter boxes we wanted to do finished. We went back for supplies on the third and ran into a bit of a hiccup. Someone told us we were using all the wrong wood, but eventually we decided it's fine. The last of the supplies are in the back of the car now to be finished this week. We decided to start our seeds in a little greenhouse type box in the house. The camera battery died just as I was going to snap a picture of that growth so far. I'm amazed! Nothing one day, something the next morning, and double that by evening. It's been really cool to watch.

Here's the building progress on our planter boxes.
Bergen loves digging for treasure! And he loves to use his "scoop scoop". I'm really excited that I think he is going to love the birthday present we have saved for him!
Sometimes we still find Bergen in funny positions on his bed. This was one of them :)
And in other news...We say, "that's great!" a lot in this house. This week Bergen decided only he can use that phrase, so I've gotten a lot of, "no that's my just great, not yer (your) great!" Funny.

We were doing something in the car and Bergen wanted me to refer to him as sweetheart. So I called him sweetheart. And he repeated it back to me with a big smile and a little giggle. A few minutes later we were getting out of the car and getting ourselves into the house. I asked him to do something and he replied with a, "ok sweetmommy!" Gotta love that one!

Occasionally Bergen will tell us himself he needs to go potty. Glad to be making another stride forward, and not just us taking him regularly to try and avoid accidents.

No comments: