Saturday, January 1, 2011

Trampoline Time

Lately Bergen has taken extra interest in the trampoline. He loves "jumping" on it! I love that it's been nice enough weather that the boys can go out there and Bergen is plenty occupied during that getting hungry and tired time of the day, and I can make dinner quickly and peacefully. When they play outside I like to leave the door cracked open so I can hear them. I love it when Bergen comes to the door, leans in, and blurts out a paragraph of something, as if to check in with me and tell me what he's doing. Then he runs off to keep playing. It's so cute!
At the beginning of the winter he was not happy to be wearing long sleeves. He would pull at them and fuss, and footed jammies were also a no go! After Aunt Helen figured out he should see how cute he looked in the jammies and showed him in a mirror, he decided they were in fact pretty cool. Now he's fine with the long sleeves and has even taken a liking to hoodies. He frequently brings me one to put on and it HAS to be zipped up! And sometimes the hood has to be on his head too.
"Hey dad, look!"
"You have a zipper too!"
"Hi mom. I'm just having fun with dad."


Love my boys!

1 comment:

Please Pass the Green said...

Love that image of him running to check in on you and babble to you some exciting news. So cute.:) Have fun with that sweet little boy.