Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last week we went to the pumpkin patch (ok, it's really just a bunch of pumpkins placed in a field, but you get the idea). I had a hayday taking pictures...as you will see. It is finally starting to cool off and we can really enjoy being outside and seeing all the fall colors.
Timers are great...except when they take longer than Bergen is willing to sit for it :)
This time Bergen decided to do some jumping :) I love how this captures what he really likes to do...jump! He practices it quite frequently. The other day I think he actually got both feet off the ground, because on his way down his balance was pretty off and he ended up on his back. He seemed quite surprised by it, but got right back up and continued to "jump".
Don't know why but I just LOVE this one.
This excited face is an expression that is SO Bergen! Even though it's blurry how could I not share :)
This one looks like a pretty good one!
There was a big haystack for climbing, and perfect for jumping off!
A pumpkin house.
And the jail. Bergen could've played in here all day! Maybe daddy should build him one...but maybe we will call it something other than the jail :)
Hmmm, I wonder what's over here?
There's that expression again. It sure is a contagious one!
Jail #2. Not quite as fun, but a happy picture with mom.
A few animals to see. Bergen wasn't at all afraid of this BIG horse (well, big compared to little Bergen).
And a hayride. I think Bergen had fun, but he probably would rather have driven the tractor himself.
We caught a quite moment at the blow up pumpkin. Once he was in there I was wondering how we were ever going to get him out. Much to my surprise after playing for a while he decided that was enough and came out willingly. Phew!
Well, I guess that's it. Time to go home.
It was a super fun outing to do all together, and a good reminder to us to get out and make some memories!

3 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

So many comments I have forgotten them. So to sum them all up... Bergen is SO cute, sure miss you guys, and are you sure you can't live closer?! Oh and he looks terrified on the Hay Ride. I love the action pics because he didn't want to hold still and wait anymore. Like his shoes. And I think my favorite picture is the one sitting on the pumpkin with his arm up, and then "the Bergen expression" in the jail.

Laura said...

I took Harrison to that pumpkin patch! it was so much fun and he loved it. I can't believe that Bergen is old enough to go in the bouncy things! I love that cars he loved...those cars that they can drive are so fun no matter the color. The zoo is so much fun for them, especially when it's not crowded. Any Christmas plans yet? we just bought our tickets. I know you've been there a lot this year, but we'd love to see you guys then if you can get out there!

Please Pass the Green said...

Cute, cute. Loved the surprised face. And the clean pumpkins all in a row on mowed grass.:)