Friday, October 29, 2010

Little of This and That

I thought we looked cute all dressed up for church (and I was having a good hair day) I just couldn't pass up the chance to snap a family photo.Bergen CAM...taking pictures of us working on our entryway project.
Travis was standing on the ladder putting nails in the wall. All of a sudden I hear Travis yell, "Holy Cow!" Oh no! What's wrong? He said, "I turned my head and Bergen was eye level with me. It surprised me!" So apparently Bergen knows how to climb a ladder. GREAT! Well at least he also knows how to climb down on his own :)
This is the forte daddy and Bergen built. Bergen has fun playing in these kind of fortes!
Bergen likes to help me vacuum in the house, and this is how he wants to help daddy outside.

After a morning of shopping at Ikea with friends, we got an ice cream cone on our way out to the car. For his first time eating an ice cream cone, he sure picked up on the idea quickly! Bergen decided he was plenty happy to plop down next to the car and finish his half. It's a good thing it wasn't a busy day in the parking lot.


No comments: