Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bergen in Tiny Town, TX

While Travis and I got to ride the dirt bikes, Bergen took turns riding on the dune buggy with us. He also was in heaven just being outside with yards and yards to run, play, and explore!






He could've stayed there all day long. And if it hadn't started raining as we were packing up I don't know how we ever would've gotten him into the car.
The property we were on had lots of old farm items tossed to the side, getting nice and rustic. Being there could be like a treasure hunt in that who knows what you could find. Pieces of equipment, parts of buildings, rusty bikes, tubs, all kinds of fun stuff. Some of it reminded me of the things I saw all the time as a kid...maybe that's why Bergen liked it there so much. He was feeling my roots :)

No comments: