Friday, August 20, 2010

Forever Ongoing Projects

Yes, that's right! Forever ongoing projects. That's the story of my life. Why is it I wonder? Perhaps it is it my ability to tire of something so quickly, or would we call that little endurance. Maybe I loose motivation. Oh I know! It's because these items in my house to be clean scream at me louder than the fun projects cooped up in the closet do. Or is it that I get so excited about something only to find out how much it's really going to cost me and therefore I drop off due to lack of budget. Probably all of the above :) Well, quite frankly I'm a little disgusted with myself. It's time to finish some things. And this time I'm determined to see it through!

Let's start with a cute quiet book pattern I bought off etsy months ago. I was very excited to make it for Bergen, but it probably would be a while before he could really appreciate it. Oh wait, that was months ago! He's just about the right age now and if I don't hurry up, he'll be so old when I finish he won't think it's an item worth taking on his mission and then the project will have been a waste (ok that's a little extreme, but you get the idea :)).

So to kick off my new found determination to finish some things, here's the cover to my quiet book.

Page 1
DONE!
CHECK!
SOMETHING ACCOMPLISHED!
Now I just have 7 more pages to go to finish the entire book :)
Baby steps right?!?

3 comments:

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kinzie Sue said...

(That deleted comment above was mine... somehow I was logged in as my husband, and the following comment wouldn't have made sense coming from him.)
Anyways, it's looking good so far. And if you don't finish the other pages, at least is will look cute from the cover! If you ever need a project doer buddy, give me a call!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

It's darling, Cyn! Good work!