Wednesday, August 18, 2010

30 Minute Meal

Tonight I made a 30 minute meal. Not bad huh?
sweet and sour chicken over rice
dill carrots and zucchinis
bananas and strawberries
Well, ok it was really more like a 37 minute meal. I was soooo close though! In my defense this was the kind of environment I was working in...
Yes! Crazy I know. But what can I say? My "little chef" was very involved in the kitchen tonight and we all know the little chefs are always the ones who are really in charge :)
I think it all turned out alright though. At least he thought so.
To top the night off, I had a 30 minute clean up too! Dishes done, pot and pans scrubbed and put away, surfaces wipes, floor swept, and floor area in my little chef's throw zone scrubbed. Not bad for a night's work...ok fine. It took me 37 minutes to clean up. I was soooo close thought :) (and still probably pretty close to an evening kitchen clean up record).

No comments: