Thursday, July 22, 2010

Andrew's Graduation

My brother Andrew, Ed, Edwina, Rew-Rew, Cargo, whatever you want to call him, graduated from High School this past June. He's the 4th and final one in my family and now he's going to BYU.
GO COUGARS!
Bergen and I made a very special effort to make it to his graduation. And by special I mean 12 hours waiting in the airport to get on a plane to Portland, plus the 4 hour flight, plus the hour drive home. It was crazy! But I'm glad we got to be there for the special event!

We also got to spend some time just hanging out at home this time. My grandpa was a rock collector. Bergen got to check some of them out.
Who knows, maybe he'll become a rock hound?
Andrew gave both Bergen and I rides on the mule.
Rides are something we all enjoy, but not as much as Andrew enjoys trying to scare us with his "skillful" driving :) So far I think he's gotten the most screams out of Kellene, but who counting? To be fair, here is one from me :)
Bergen liked the rides too, but mostly just liked playing with the steering wheel.
Bergen got to ride on the tractor with Uncle Chuck. He seemed to really enjoy it...until he saw me behind the logs. Then he wanted off, and pronto!
Congratulations Andrew! Glad we could make it.

No comments: