Thursday, June 10, 2010

S'more Summer Fun!

We love being outside and Bergen is no exception to that! The weather the last couple of days has been wonderful! In fact so wonderful we ate our dinner in the backyard last night. As we were finishing up we thought, "Hey! We should do s'mores!" So we did :)
Bergen explores the entire backyard now. He plays on his slide, checks out all the flower beds, tests out the facet and hose, and walks along the fence...oh and how could I forget, occasionally has a taste test of the earth, mainly grass or dirt. One of the best things about eating outside is that there was nothing to sweep up when we were done! I think he liked eating dinner outside, don't you? What a happy face.
Travis was showing off his crazy roasting skills. Bergen thought he was very funny.
Eating our yummy s'mores.
I wish we had this kind of weather all the time! We love hanging out in the yard.

6 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

What a fun dinner. Smores sound wonderful right about now too.

Dawn said...

we had s'mores the other night also. Bergan is getting so grown up! He is a very cute mix! I see a lot of both of you in him. We miss you guys!

Laura said...

I love smores...maybe I should do that! And Iove your great day to be a mom...I need to enjoy things more sometimes. I get caught up in doing things that I don't sit and enjoy as much as I used to...Poor Mckinley! But great for you for seeing, spending and understanding your little guy...I can't believe he is 1!!! He is getting so big...and I love his haircut!

Tammy said...

We're in to the summer roasting too, smore and hotdogs. It is great.

p.s. I love that pic of Bergen standing on the gaming chair with the blinds, very cute.

The "D.C." O's said...

Can we come roast mallows and eat your chocolate too?

The "D.C." O's said...

Oh yeah and those are some nice roasting skills Travis. I like your patio furniture and pillows. When did you get/make(?) those?