Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Videos for Dad

We have no idea what he's saying, but he's sure telling us!
Lately I've been putting Bergen in the Jumper while I get ready in the mornings. He seems to really like it these days.
I got Bergen ready for a bath, but then decided I would shower myself first. So I put Bergen in the bouncer where I could see him. He wiggled and wiggled, and then discovered his toes. This was the first time I've seen him grabbing his feet like this. If he didn't have his feet to distract him, I would have called this video, "Get Me Out of Here!"

6 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

I think maybe you should start buckling Bergen in to the bouncy seat because he looks like he is going to bounce himself right out of it.:) I like how he is grabbing one foot, which is holding perfectly still, while the other is moving like crazy, continuing to bounce him.

EricB said...

Yea I thought he was going to bounce out of the seat also. You almost need padded door jams.

The "D.C." O's said...

Joshua is watching the videos now. What ever Bergen is telling you must be jokes or something because Joshua thought it was really funny (it doesn't look like he is telling jokes to me though:)). And Joshua says Bergen is crazy while he is bouncing in the chair.

cynthia said...

I had so many similar thoughts...except about the telling jokes. That one hadn't crossed my mind :)

Please Pass the Green said...

He had lots on his mind. You're a good listener, Cyn.:)

Emily said...

SO. ADORABLE. I thought he might bounce out too! I love all the talking, just wait til he's really saying something. Zach loved the videos too. He kept saying "Again! Again!" There must be some hidden communication in there that toddlers still understand.