Sunday, October 25, 2009

Five Months Old

What new with Bergen?
He weighs 15 lbs. 3 oz. and is 26 1/8 in long.

He's gone from taking three naps a day, to taking only 2 naps a day.

He goes to sleep around 9pm and gets up sometime between 6am and 9am to eat. If it's before 8am, he almost always goes back to sleep for another hour or two. I love this kid (I like sleeping in too)!

He learned how to blow bubbles.

He arches his back when we pick him up, as if to help us (this is one of my favorite things).

He can roll from his tummy to his back with ease, and is so close going the other way.

He's discovered he can scoot around on the floor.

He's really into what we are eating. In fact I can no longer eat while I'm nursing him because he spends all his time trying to grab what I have and won't eat himself.
Getting pictures of him on his tummy is harder to catch...
now that he instantly wants to roll over.
He looks so cute, I just wanted to practice with my camera.



Fine. The tears will get me every time. We can stop, but I still think you are cute!

2 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

Very cute pictures. Joshua is very excited to go visit Bergen again, so is Nathan - give him a bit of a break from all the pokes and growls and rude awakenings.:)

EricB said...

He is looking more and more like a real person. Not just a doll. Yea, how can you resist those tears. Hope all goes well when the Olivers come. Wish we could be there too.