Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Baby Nathan

At the beginning of this month Nathan joined Helen, Brant, and Joshua's family. Bergen and I got to stay with them for a week and a half. I would say we were there to help, but adding to the chaos was more like it :) This is sweet baby Nathan.
This was our attempt to take a picture of the boys...
Getting all three was a lot harder. Joshua loves Bergen, but doesn't like when Bergen touches him. He always squirms away.
One day I took Bergen and Joshua out for a few hours so Helen and Nathan could take a nap. We went to PetSmart and looked at fish, cats, fish, hamsters, more fish, dogs, and more fish. Then we went to McDonald's to play since it was cold and rainy out. Joshua ate a couple of chicken nuggets and drank some "choco" milk. He got down off his seat and lost it all...yucky! Travis also got to join us for the last 2 days we were there. Less than 2 weeks and the Olivers will be back at home, a long ways away from here :(

3 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

I guess that means you aren't looking forward to us coming and staying with you for a few days before we go back because that means we won't be "just" 4 hours away anymore. We will miss you guys too. You may have added to some craziness in our house but I am glad you came! Thanks

Please Pass the Green said...

Bergen looks like he's 2 years old in the picture where he's smiling so big! Like he's the knowing big brother. He's SO cute! I wish I could've seen you out and about with those two little boys. I would've loved to go with you. How fun that you got to see Helen. Sounds like you really did help out.

Emily said...

What a cutie- glad he made it okay! He makes Bergen look so big and old!! I'm sure you will miss them.