Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Three Months Old

Time is flying by and Bergen is now three months old. We think he is just great fun and provides us with hours of entertainment.

He is now smiling all the time. Once he gave me a hearty laugh and a little squeal. That little laugh just melted my heart. Travis was at work so I grabbed the video camera so he could see it, but by then Bergen was done laughing. He's consistently sleeping at least 8 hours at night, which I'm loving! He's also getting pretty good at pushing his head and chest up while on his tummy.










I'm thinking about, contemplating, and saving my fun money for a new camera. My good friend Kristen let me test out and play with her Canon yesterday. It was so much fun! I even laid in bed last night envisioning taking pictures, kind of like when I'm working on a really cool design project and I can't get it out of my head...I think I'm getting hooked. These are some of my favorites before any editing. I was tempted to put up my top 20, but that would probably be a little excessive :) Thank you Kristen, for letting me play!

5 comments:

EricB said...

What a good looking kid. Just like his mommy. We had to put his picture on our wallpaper so we now see him every time the computer goes on. I look forward to seeing him again, and you and Travis also.

The "D.C." O's said...

Dad, you replaced Joshua?!! Just joking. Cyn, I know I told you I saw the pictures and they are cute but I like comments on my blog so I thought I would leave one anyway. I like the close up face picture and the 2nd/3rd ones. It is the wrinkled forehead and hair curl on the forehead that gets you.:)

Jennifer Hepworth said...

He is adorable!

EricB said...

I have the fifth picture down as the wallpaper.

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

What a cute kid! I can't get over how much hair he has.