Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Stopped For a Treat

Yesterday we were out running errands. It became time for Bergen to eat, and it happened to be between 2 and 4 at Sonic...half price drinks! So we stopped and all had something to drink. Travis had grape, I had cranberry, and Bergen had milk. It may look like Bergen had multiple flavors, but that was just posing funny for the camera :)


Bergen also got a little driving lesson while we were sitting there. I think he first got the idea to "drive" from his cousin. You know which one you are! I'm guessing he was saying move out of my way! Then it was time to get strapped back in and continue on with the errands.
Bergen is such a fun little boy. I'm glad we can take the time to stop once in a while, and have fun together as a family. Even if it is just sitting in a parking lot.

1 comment:

The "D.C." O's said...

These are cute pictures. I was going to say watch out - he may want to drive every time you get in the car now.:) Can't wait till we get to see you guys again.