Friday, February 6, 2009

26 Weeks

Yesterday was another week, which means another picture day. Not sure how many more of these I'll be willing to share, so be sure to really enjoy it! :)My favorite thing these days are to stop and pay attention to what the baby is doing inside. Just what is he doing in there? From the outside, sometimes I can feel his head, back, or bum (never sure which) pushing out. Occasionally I can feel a stick like object...probably an arm or leg but I'm really not sure :) And almost without fail, the baby enjoys a round of night games just before bed, and a session of morning stretches just before breakfast. This is all still pretty fun since the baby's muscles aren't too strong yet :)

8 comments:

Alycia said...

you look really cute cyn. It sounds like you have been pretty busy. Tiff said she saw you at church and that she could tell you were prego! Way to go. I need to come over so I can feel the little guy kick. I just love feeling that!

Emily said...

You look way too cute Cyn! It is so fun to feel them moving!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

What a cute little tummy! You look great Cyn. Yeah I know how crazy it is to feel the baby moving around and wonder what the heck they are doing in there...sometimes I would have to push on my stomach and tell
my kids to stop! haha

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love feeling the baby move. Both of the girls always stuck out an elbow or knee. It was fun. You looked super cute yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Oh you are too cute, enjoy the tummy time, they just keep getting stronger and stronger!! It is fun, can't wait for that little guy to arrive.

Laura said...

you look great!! I of course have forgot to do that AGAIN!!! So I will have to this weekend at 36 weeks...quite the jump from 21-36 weeks! Anyway, you should keep posting them because they will just get cuter!! you guys have been doing so much, I'm so impressed!! And your definitely ahead of us in getting stuff done (which is pretty sad that the baby is due in the next few weeks here!) you house looks great as usual and I'm glad you've been able to spend some time together!!

Please Pass the Green said...

I can't imagine what that would feel like!! How fun!:)

Kiera said...

When are you coming home from Utah? I need to talk to you about something.