Friday, July 18, 2008

Coast Family

We try to visit our families every now and then. It's always fun to get together! My parents are still in Oregon (west coast) and Andrew is a junior in high school. Kellene is a junior at BYU Hawaii, and Helen and her family live in DC (east coast). You heard me right, my little sister...ok younger, they are all taller than me now...has a little family. Her husband works for the US Capital Police and Joshua just turned one. Whenever I visit DC, I always think of the girls trip there during my college days.
 

Working on Andrew's Eagle Scout project and the DC clan. This officer is running a marathon soon. Good luck Brant!

This is my nephew Joshua. He gets his own slide because, well, he's the cutest of us all!

4 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The "D.C." O's said...

thought I would comment on a post that isn't the last one.:) And I thought since this one was about us it would be a good one.
We thought of Travis when we flew out to Utah. And yes Joshua is hands down cuter than us all. We are looking forward to seeing all the things you post. Is your starting a blog in preparation for a baby?:)

Please Pass the Green said...

what's the cute little guy eating? :) ha ha. and hi, helen!! i can't believe that baby is yours—congrats!!!

cyn, seeing that picture of you, your sis, and your nephew sitting by the fence totally reminds me of the picture we took sitting there with em. that was oh-so long ago, but we had so much fun! didn't you kiss a boy during that trip, if i remember right?:)

Emily said...

I can't believe how grown up they are. What an ADORABLE little guy Helen!

I thought of that same picture Kates! What fun. But I do believe it was me doing the kissing on that trip. (unless I've forgotten Cyn's too?)He and his wife just had a baby, by the way.