Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Highlights from April

We put stuff in a garage sale with friends this weekend. Travis was having a bake sale fundraiser at work that I made cinnamon rolls for. Since I was doing that I packaged the rest up and let Bergen sell them at the garage sale. He would yell, "who wants a cim-min roll?!?!" The other families had donuts and cookies they were selling. Bergen would sell one of his cinnamon rolls and then buy one of Wil's donuts! It was pretty funny. I think he ended up with $3-$4 in his money box by the time we finished though. And Travis said my box sold for $20 at the fundraiser.

Sweet squishy sleeping face Owen.

Owen is giving us smiles, although tricky to capture on camera.

A lot of Owen's pictures just don't do him justice. This picture in the bath looks to me more like how I see Owen in real life. Cute little happy face.

Silly bath boys.

One day Bergen had the camera and went around laughing at his idea and taking pictures of our bums. Why? I have no idea but that's Bergen for you. I had to laugh when I went through them later, he really did do a pretty good job getting us all :)


Bergen is super sweet to baby brother. He likes to give him things that he thinks Owen will like, wants, or needs. This particular day he left the ice scraper for him.

My three favorite bedtime boys.

Love his blue eyes.

Sleeping faces are the sweetest!!!

One morning I came out of the shower and was surprised to find Bergen in my bed...
...and Owen's arm hanging out. It was a fun way to be greeted so I took pictures of them both.

Owen really likes to splash in the bath.

Love these best brothers.

Bergen busy doing what he does.

This is another form of deep sea diving. It's a whole other world down there!

Snuggles with my silly boy. 

Baby Owen watching Bergen and smiling. 

He always looks so grow up after a haircut! 

This is a little something daddy picked up as part of his buying and selling dirt bikes. Bergen of course loves it and does a great job riding it. 

One night after we put Bergen to bed he turned the light back on and played a while longer before finally dropping off to sleep on the bean bag. 

When Bergen was a baby this little lion watched over him as he slept. Now it watches over little Owen.  

No comments: