Friday, March 15, 2013

February In A Nutshell

February flew by in a flash. We had company pretty much the entire month (later post on that), but did get to enjoy being a family of four hanging out mostly at home. 

Owen got to take his first of many baths in the big tub. He thought it was alright.


I was trying to take a picture of Owen on the couch, and this sweet, full of way too much energy, face popped into the frame.


Bergen thought this Costco container for apples made a great ball holder. Very resourceful!

One night Bergen woke up before I had gotten to bed. He sat by me on the couch for a few minutes before I told him to go lay on our bed. It wasn't more than a couple of minutes before I got back to my room and this is what I found. He was already out. He's definitely not so little anymore.

Bergen occasionally likes to hold Owen, but literally only for about 15 seconds.





Doin' what we do best...BAKING!


One day Owen was sleeping in the swing. When we started to cry Bergen ran into the room, then he came back out and said he had gotten baby brother out. Umm what?! Sure enough Owen was nicely on the floor ready for a diaper change. Curious how that looked I later let Bergen get Owen out of his car seat while I was right next to him, just in case. It actually wasn't as scary as I thought maybe it could've been. I love how Owen is looking up at him.

Oh yeah, he's thinking about giving Owen a ride in that shopping cart :)

Owen's home from the hospital outfit is getting pretty snug :) He's growing so fast. Just stop that now!



No comments: