Thursday, November 17, 2011

Closets Make Good Beds

Bergen's closet has kind of been a storage place. I'm usually trying to keep Bergen out of it and from pulling messes from it. We decided to clean out the "no longer use items" from the linen closet and put the linens from Bergen's closet into the actual linen closet. What a concept, right?! We also put some of the infant items into boxes and put those in the attic. That made for empty shelves to put toys on and the most exciting part, an empty floor! The closet quickly became a little fort of sorts and Bergen thinks it's awesome to sit it there. So awesome Travis read Bergen stories in there the first day and Bergen stayed laying down there to take his nap. For about a week straight he took just about every nap and spent every night sleeping there. So funny! He's back to sleeping in his bed, but I'm sure he wouldn't refuse the offer to go back to the closet if we offered.

He was so cute I took my chances with the light just so I could get a picture. And notice the no shirt? That's VERY common, probably a little too common :) He frequently doesn't want to wear a shirt. I finally stopped worrying about it because I could put one on him after he was asleep. Except he kept taking it off in his sleep! I guess he's a super hot sleeper. I keep putting it back on because I don't want him to get cold, but only sometimes is it still on by morning. What can a momma do?



Such a sweet sleeping face.

No comments: