Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Rest of November

Our camera was getting a break the rest of November, because we apparently didn't take many photos. I did however get Bergen helping with the Thanksgiving chocolate cream pie. He's such a good helper in the kitchen, and even better at taste testing! I think this recipe is a winner in his book.


Part of our camera break also included Thanksgiving. Oops! Travis was at work Thanksgiving day but Bergen and I got to have dinner with the Morris Family. They had a brother and sister-in-law that were passing thru on a long layover, and the Banhams (minus their pilot) were also there. They worked so hard on the food and it was all really yummy. Especially since I just showed up to eat! Later that evening we all went to the Nordstroms for a vast variety of pies and games. When the pilots were back home, Gina and I made a second Thanksgiving dinner for our two families. It was all a lot of fun!

Grandma sent Bergen some stickers. Daddy was helping Bergen put them to good use. I thought this was so funny and was trying like crazy to get him to show them to me. He just wanted me...or maybe it was the camera...and was not happy that I kept scooting away from him.
This was the best I could get :)

1 comment:

Please Pass the Green said...

Ha ha ha!! Can't stop laughing about the last picture of Bergen with the stickers all over him and the drool ring down the front of his shirt. I love little boys.:)