Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowstorm

Record breaking snow for Texas! About 12 inches in 24 hours. How fun for us. Two days ago I was buying Bergen swimming trunks, and yesterday I wished I had gloves for him :)
We took Travis to the airport in the morning so he missed out on playing in the snow with us, but at least he got to see it. Bergen and I headed out to take advantage of this winter wonderland.
This is what Bergen was wearing:
undershirt and socks
flannel pajamas with feet
hoodie and warm up pants and gloves
jacket and flannel pants with feet
Apparently that still wasn't enough for him to want to make a snow angel...or just sit in the snow!
Ahhh, would anyone else call that a look of death? Glad I wasn't the one taking the picture.
Starting to be a little happier.

He's had enough now, let's go!
I pushed him up and down the street in the stroller. It was like we were 3-wheelin'! It was so bright I think Bergen was squinting the whole time. Maybe now would've been a good time to try out the sunglasses on him.

7 comments:

Jennifer Hepworth said...

Who would have thought? That is a ton of snow! So fun!

Emily said...

I had no idea you guys got so much snow! Crazy. Can't wait to see you both!

Debbie said...

WOW! Nick would be jealous. He is upset at the lack of snow this past winter in Utah.

Your little guy just keeps gettin' cuter everyday!

Stacy said...

I wish you guys were closer so I could squeeze that little guy! SOOO adorable! Miss you!

EricB said...

I wish you were closer so I could squeeze both of you little guys. Crazy year for snow for you and Helen. We got a little earlier in the season but have not gotten a thing since. But you can keep it.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I cannot believe all of that snow you guys got. We were in Utah and they didn't have near this much snow. Bergen really doesn't like it does he??

Laura said...

that is so crazy!! I can't believe that it snowed!! the east has been crazy too. HE is so cute!! I can't beleive how big he is! I'm glad he got to experience the snow!