Monday, June 29, 2009

Lots More Family Time

The last few weeks have been busy with family, family, and more family. After my dad left, my mom came for a visit. Since my sister Helen is so close these days (well, 4 hours away) she came back too!

We had to experience Ft. Worth...which means the cattle drive and Joe T. Garcias.


Joshua and Bergen are good friends! Joshua really like to hold Bergen. He calls him Ber-jer, or baby-a, and says "holdy". Even when Bergen starts to cry, Joshua doesn't mind. He just comments to us that the baby is "noisy!". He would probably hold him all day if we let him.
As soon as he saw Bergen in the bath, he wanted in too!
Apparently, we can't get our kids dressed at the same time, ha ha! That's not true, but these pictures would make you wonder :)
My mom got the boys matching hoodies. They will be the perfect size this winter, but for fun we had to try them out now.

The day my mom left, my sister Kellene, my brother Andrew, and my dad had a short layover in Dallas that actually turned out to be an entire day long...plane maintenance and bad weather. More fun for us! I was especially excited to get to show off Bergen to Kel and Andrew.

Last week I took a turn to visit Helen. Bergen and I made the 4 hour road trip to San Angelo. There are lots of great parks there, course Bergen pretty much slept through them all.
Joshua is the best baseball player I know. He really wants Bergen to play with him and is teaching him the basics already. We put this little baseball hat on Bergen, but Joshua set up the rest :) Batter-up!

No comments: