Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun Photos

What?!? We were just wondering what he would look like if he ever needed glasses. Do we have too much time on our hands?
He's so fun to look at when he's sleeping. I'd get more done if I didn't like to watch him so much! Oh well, he's only this little today...tomorrow he will be bigger again. Stop growing so fast little one!
Sometimes I like to snuggle with Bergen in the early morning hours after Travis has gone to work. Since I don't fit in the crib too well, he gets to be nice and cozy in the big bed!
I think this is one of Bergen favorite chill positions. Right hand by his face, left arm relaxed. I see him like this often.
Hey, look at me...I've outgrown something! I can't even straighten my legs in these jammies anymore!
Cute face :)
No matter what I do, he has crazy hair. It's always sticking straight up.
Even though I try to get Bergen to take a binki, he seems to like his hands better. The other night I heard him sucking on his hands, and see this...he has found his thumb! I'm not sure how I feel about that, but it sure is cute. I keep trying with the binki and he's getting better at it, but I'm pretty such he would be happy as a thumb sucker if we let him!

6 comments:

Kiera said...

He is so cute!

The "D.C." O's said...

You just can't get rid of us (family).:) Joshua is excited to see baby-a and sta (I have no idea how to copy how he says your name). He keeps saying Hi to Baby-a.

Karin said...

He is just precious. My favorite pictures of my girls are of them in my bed. They just look so tiny and cute. He is so adorable.

Do you want to get together and do lunch sometime soon?? I can even grab lunch somewhere and bring it over if that is easier. I haven't seen you in way too long and Bergen is getting too big too fast.

Anonymous said...

I can't stop loving the hair. How are you adjusting to life? Hope all is well.

Stacy said...

HE is so CUTE! and I know you are the best little mommy! Miss you guys!

Alycia said...

he is a rock star with all that hair! I am glad that you had a good time with your family. You got some great pictures!