Tuesday, October 21, 2008

College Reunion

I went to BYU my freshman year knowing no one. I ended my freshman year knowing the best ones! A better freshman year  could not have been asked for. I met and made life long friends, and it was great to get together again!
Katie - from California, now living in Utah; Me - from Oregon, now in Texas; Emily - from Colorado, went back to Colorado (this girl just can't leave her mountains); Alycia - from Pennsylvania, now in Texas; Megan - from California, now in Arizona. We came and went to such diverse places, and yet we are still so close.
This trip really was all about the food. All our activities revolved around mealtime, and what we were eating! A night of southern cooking at Babes Chicken.
Wouldn't be complete without a little Mexican food at Joe T. Garcias!
We spent some time in Fort Worth enjoying things you only come across in Texas. Like longhorns taking a walk through town.

3 comments:

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

Thank you for having us Cyn! It was the best weekend ever! I am ready to plan the next trip already! :) Your home is gorgeous and so are you!

Jenny said...

Looks like fun. I remember meeting some of them when I came and stayed with you a few times.

Jennifer said...

So much fun! I love the bow picture. That totally looks like the good 'ol days! So glad you guys had a good time!