Monday, April 18, 2011

Joy Rides

This just happened! I did not know about it! I did not endorse it! Don't think we are crazy! (Even if we really are)

Bergen loves the motorcycles and has been climbing onto them by himself for quite some time. Recently Travis got another bike to sit on for a while and later sell. Well I was getting ready one morning and heard the bike running...and then I heard it drive away...hmmm I thought, Bergen was out there. I wonder who's watching him. So I went outside to check and this is what I found...
He sat so well and was loving it! It wasn't until the ride was over that I saw this makeshift seatbelt. Well, no helmet but at least he was strapped on. Way to get creative daddy!
Alright fine! You can think it, we're crazy!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

He is getting so big! What a cute little guy!! I hope you guys are doing well!

David said...

Love it. I will have to strap Kinzie on and take her for a ride like that.

Emily said...

You crazies. :)